This product currently contains journal pages for 20 TX 5th grade math TEKS for a total of 129 pages!! Each journal entry is available in either full page or half page format. This file will be updated weekly throughout the year until ALL TEKS are represented. The price will go up after each update so make sure you grab it now!
Each page includes a full page, half page, and example page
Currently included in this product are journal entry pages for the following TEKS.
• 5.2A – Represent decimals in expanded notation
• 5.2B – Compare and Order Decimals to Thousandths
• 5.2C - Round decimals to tenths or hundredths
5.3B - Multiply with fluency a three-digit number by a two-digit number using the
• 5.3C - Solve with proficiency for quotients of up to a four-digit dividend by a two-
• digit divisor using strategies and the standard algorithm.
• 5.3D -Represent multiplication of decimals with products to the hundredths using
• objects and pictorial models, including area models.
• 5.4A -Identify prime and composite numbers
• 5.4B -Represent Mutli Step Problems
• 5.4F-Simplify numerical expressions that do not involve exponents, including up to
• two levels of grouping.•
• 5.10F - Balance a simple budget
• 5.3E - Multiplying Decimals
• 5.3F- Modeling Decimals Division
• 5.3G - Decimal Division with Standard Algorithm
• 5.3H - Represent & Solve Addition of unlike fractions
- Adding & Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Borrowing
• 5.3I - Represent and Solve Multiplication of Whole Numbers and Fractions
• 5.3j/l - Represent and Solve Division of Whole Numbers and Fractions
• 5.3k - Add and subtract positive rational numbers
• 5.7 - Converting within metric and customary measurement systems.
• 5.6A 5.6B -Volume of rectangular prisms
• 5.8A - Attributes of a Coordinate Plane
• 5.4C - Generate Numerical Patterns in the form of y=ax and y=x + a
• 5.9A-Represent categorical data in bar graphs and frequency tables, and
numerical data in dot plots and stem and leaf plots.
• 5.9B- Representing data on scatterplots