This product currently contains journal pages for 20 TX 5th grade math TEKS for a total of 129 pages!!
Each page includes a full page, half page, and example page
Currently included in this product are journal entry pages for the following TEKS.
• 5.2A – Represent decimals in expanded notation
• 5.2B – Compare and Order Decimals to Thousandths
• 5.2C - Round decimals to tenths or hundredths
5.3B - Multiply with fluency a three-digit number by a two-digit number using the
• 5.3C - Solve with proficiency for quotients of up to a four-digit dividend by a two-
• digit divisor using strategies and the standard algorithm.
• 5.3D -Represent multiplication of decimals with products to the hundredths using
• objects and pictorial models, including area models.
• 5.4A -Identify prime and composite numbers
• 5.4B -Represent Mutli Step Problems
• 5.4F-Simplify numerical expressions that do not involve exponents, including up to
• two levels of grouping.•
• 5.10F - Balance a simple budget
• 5.3E - Multiplying Decimals
• 5.3F- Modeling Decimals Division
• 5.3G - Decimal Division with Standard Algorithm
• 5.3H - Represent & Solve Addition of unlike fractions
- Adding & Subtracting Mixed Numbers with Borrowing
• 5.3I - Represent and Solve Multiplication of Whole Numbers and Fractions
• 5.3j/l - Represent and Solve Division of Whole Numbers and Fractions
• 5.3k - Add and subtract positive rational numbers
• 5.7 - Converting within metric and customary measurement systems.
• 5.6A 5.6B -Volume of rectangular prisms
• 5.8A - Attributes of a Coordinate Plane
• 5.4C - Generate Numerical Patterns in the form of y=ax and y=x + a
• 5.9A-Represent categorical data in bar graphs and frequency tables, and
numerical data in dot plots and stem and leaf plots.
• 5.9B- Representing data on scatterplots