Products in this Bundle (18)
showing 1-5 of 18 products
The Great Classroom Escape's mega bundle of fifth grade math escape rooms address many of the 5th grade Common Core math standards and are a great way to review for end-of-year testing, provide extra practice, or encourage collaboration among students. These online escape room do not require any printing, have no clues to hide, and are self-checking. They are extremely easy to implement! The breakout process is automated by Google Forms™, but you do not need to have Google Classroom™ or student e-mail addresses to use these products. Any student with a device and internet access will have the tools they need to complete these activity.
*I hesitate to call this a "Growing Bundle" as I do not have definite plans or a timeline to create additional 5th grade escape rooms. However, any new 5th grade escape rooms I create using Google Forms™ will be added to this bundle.
All of our holiday/seasonal escape rooms as well as our breakouts focusing on specific math skills are included.
- Practice long division with two-digit divisors in Operation: Retrieve the Ref
- Escape to Green Island using a variety of math skills in a breakout perfect for Earth Day
- Practice place value, fractions, decimals, and other skills in our seasonal escape rooms perfect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas/winter break, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and end-of-year
- Unlock locks and find combinations with all multiple fraction escape rooms including a differentiated adding & subtracting fractions escape room! Multiplying fractions will help your students save the cruise ship, while they will escape a pizza restaurant by dividing by unit fractions
- Restore order by solving a variety of puzzles and ciphers in Operation: Restore Order focusing on order of operations
- Practice place value and decimals as you capture a criminal
- Catch a flight by plotting points in the first quadrant of the coordinate plane
- Convert measurements to escape the scientist's lab
- Escape a cubic world with volume puzzles
- Use powers of 10 to escape a haunted house in a spooky QUICK escape room perfect for Halloween or any time of year!
- Much More!!!
- Do students need to have Gmail™ accounts? NO! Anyone with internet access and a tablet, computer, or even phone can complete the breakout.
- How long will these take? That is the hardest question as the answer varies depending on each classroom, student, or group. Most students will be able to complete each activity in around 45 minutes. You can allow 60 minutes to be safe. The form will not save student data, so if you are worried about your students not finishing on time, simply have them write their answers on scratch paper. They can then come back and quickly re-enter their answers and pick up where they left off. Some students with a firm grasp on the concepts covered in this escape room will be able to complete the puzzles very quickly (20-30 minutes), others will take longer.
- Will students have to search the web to figure out the puzzles? NO! All of the information needed will be provided in the Google Form™. The math in this activity is all standards-based.
***This product is not designed to be a review of all fifth grade math standards! This is a standards-based product created to keep kids engaged. While many key fifth-grade standards are required to solve these puzzles, it is in no way designed to be a comprehensive review of 5th grade math requirements.
Please see the details for each product & ask any questions before purchasing!