Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
30.22 MB | 175 pages
These fun 5th grade math mystery activities are common core aligned and will get your students excited about doing math review! Save time and money with this holiday bundle pack for Grade 5! Engage and motivate your students to review a variety of math skills with these ELEVEN fun math mysteries throughout the year.
In this holiday bundle pack you will receive eleven Grade 5 Common Core aligned math mysteries. They are:
- Groundhog Day Math Mystery: Case of The Kidnapped Groundhog
- Valentine's Day Math Mystery: Case of The Heartbreak Hitman (Replacing my old Case of The Stolen Valentines)
- St Patrick's Day Math Mystery: Case of The Misplaced Pot of Gold
- Easter Math Mystery: Case of The Rotten Eggs
- Earth Day Math Mystery: Case of The Litterbug
- End of Year Math Mystery: Case of The Graduation Gremlins
- Halloween Math Mystery: Case of The Tricking Treat
- Thanksgiving Math Mystery: Case of The Gobbler's Curse
- Back to School Math Mystery: Case of The School Invaders
- Christmas Math Mystery: Case of The Selfish Elf
- New Year Math Mystery: Case of The Millennium Bug
You can preview, find out skills included in each mystery and/or purchase individually through the links provided below:
Look for the little green star near my store name and click to follow for updates on new math mysteries added and more!
SOME VIDEO HOOKS AVAILABLE WITH MORE TO COME! Please note that I have not included the MP4 files for videos currently available within the download due to size limitations. But you can access all that are available for free in the Video tab section of our store OR CLICK HERE for Video Library for Math Mysteries & Quests
We are working on getting more intro video hooks for our math mysteries (not all currently have one). You are able to view them for free within our TPT store, YouTube Channel or Video Library on www.jjresourcecreations.com.