Also included in
- If your school uses the Marzano Framework or iObservations for Teacher Evaluations, this BUNDLE will save you weeks of work! The resources are perfectly align to a growth mindset, standards-based grading, and make differentiation planning easy! Inspired by Marzano's research in “The NEW Art and Sci$68.00$90.00Save $22.00
If your school requires Proficiency Scales, Standards Based Grading, or evaluates based on Marzano Framework, this product will save you weeks of work! These pages present Learning Goals and Scales with concrete problems to prove mastery at every level. These Leveled posters create a clear goal for you and your students. They perfectly support a growth mindset model, and make differentiation planning easy! These posters are fully aligned to Common Core and most states' standards. The EDITABLE sections allow you to make modifications quickly. These posters make great bulletin boards or anchor charts. Download the FREE PREVIEW to try for yourself!
THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES:
* PDF version for printing.
* This document is flexibly aligned to the original Common Core standards because it is 50% EDITABLE.
Download the FREE PREVIEW Posters to try in your classroom. This resource represents a sample of the complete set of standards for Math which will include every standard in color, black & white, and EDITABLE Standards, and LEVELS 3 and 4 on every poster. These posters are ideal for anyone in a state or district that has modified Common Core standards. Click the link to watch the VIDEO that demonstrates the editable features. Editable Posters with Learning Goals and Scales
This is how Marzano Proficiency Scales work: proficiency in each standard is represented by a score of 3. A score of 4 indicates an advanced knowledge of the skill, usually above grade level. The learning goals assigned to scores of 2 and 1, are either derived from sub-skills of the standard, or from the background knowledge of earlier grade levels. Students will be amazed by their progress by the end of the year! Resources such as Bloom's and Marzano's Taxonomy were also used to create the scales. Visit Mrs. L's website for a short video explaining how scales for Math and ELA were designed. (Look for "Marzano Posters" under the RESOURCES tab.)
THIS DOCUMENT INCLUDES:
1. One color poster with learning goals and editable scale (levels 3 & 4) for every standard.
2. One black & white poster with learning goals and editable scale (levels 3 & 4) for every standard.
3. Five editable blank color posters, one for each cluster (OA, NBT, NF, MD, G), if you’d like to write your own learning goals for the scale with your students.
4. Five editable blank black & white posters, one for each cluster (OA, NBT, NF, MD, G).
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her classroom. The EDITABLE content is for your convenience! The content is STILL under copyright and MAY NOT be used to create new resources for free, for sale, or for sharing on school databases without written permission from Melanie LiCausi at Mrs. L’s Leveled Learning LLC. Please contact me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase additional licenses through your “My Purchases” page.
For a MORE AFFORDABLE version of this document that is NOT EDITABLE follow this link...