Math Bundle: 5th Grade Math PowerPoint Lessons for the Year
This bundle will completely simplify the way that you teach math! When Common Core standards came in, I needed a way to teach my fifth graders the standards in a way that was both engaging and scaffolded. Every lesson starts out simple and builds upon previous knowledge.
The lessons include numerous examples, pictures, models, real-world math problems, internet links to additional resources, and much more!
This Bundle Includes:
• Decimal Concepts: Reading, Writing, Comparing, Rounding
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals
• Multiplying Decimals
• Dividing Decimals
• Multiplying and Dividing by Powers of 10
• Division Lesson
• Coordinate Planes and Numerical Patterns
• Order of Operations
• Expressions, Variables, and Equations
• Dividing Fractions
• Adding and Subtracting Fractions Using the Four-Square Method
• Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers Using the Four-Square Method
• Fraction Concepts PowerPoint
• Multiplying Fractions
• Scaling Fractions
• Line Plots
All of these lessons are available individually (click each link), but purchasing the bundle saves you money. As standards change, I will modify and add to these lessons.
These lessons are included in my5th Grade Math Units for the YEAR Bundle
Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this resource on the internet (including your classroom website) are strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you would like to share this product with colleagues, please purchase the multiple user license.
Please contact me
at email@example.com if you wish to be granted special permissions!