5th Grade Math Review Centers - Board Games & Matching Activities - Full Year
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (73)
showing 1-5 of 73 products
Also included in
- Are you always searching for engaging stations for specific math skills? You found the perfect 5th grade math centers set for the entire school year! Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math centers. This year-long bundlePrice $157.50Original Price $313.50Save $156.00
Your 5th grade students will LOVE practicing or reviewing important math concepts with these hands-on and engaging math puzzles and board games. This year-long bundle has math puzzles and board games for all the 5th grade standards. A great on-going math center, practice after a lesson, small group instruction activity or even early finisher activity. You can also use these math puzzles and math games as a spiral review throughout the year. A fun test prep review, too!
Save $109 by purchasing this bundle! You won't need to plan for math games for the entire year!
Your students will love completing these math puzzles and games while mastering the content standards along the way. This full year bundle includes 29 sets of math puzzles, with each set containing 20 problems. The board game bundle includes 45 board games, with each game containing 41 problems. There are recording sheets included for every puzzle and game for student accountability. View the preview above to see a detailed look at everything in this huge bundle. You can also find a list of all the skills and concepts included below.
5th Grade Math Puzzles Full Year BUNDLE includes:
• Puzzles List with Standards
• Directions Page
• 29 Puzzle Topics
• Each puzzle set includes 20 problems
• Answer Keys for Each Puzzle
• Recording Sheet for Students
5th Grade Math Board Games Full Year BUNDLE includes:
• Board Games List with Standards
• Directions Page for Students
• 45 Board Games
• Answer Keys for each Board Game
• Recording Sheet for Students (5 different options!)
★ Printer Friendly Resource! All pages are in black ink ONLY. If you are looking to add color, feel free to print on colorful cardstock.
★ Each of these matching games and board games are sold separately.
Teachers Like You Say:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These are great for small group! I love that they are self-checking, students know they must have the wrong answer if there isn't a matching puzzle piece."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These are great for small group stations! What a fun task card adaptation. Students get to play a fun and competitive board game, but they also get to practice learning. Plus, the recording sheet makes it easy to grade and monitor student progress; they aren't just playing they are actively learning and participating with evidence of ability. Great resource!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students love playing games and a simple, easy prep game like this is a great addition to math centers, early finisher activities, and review days."
Matching Puzzles Included:
- Multiply Whole Numbers: 2 digit by 2 digit
- Multiply Whole Numbers: 2 digit by 3 digit and 3 digit by 3 digit
- Divide Whole Numbers
- Rounding Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Writing Decimals: Standard and Expanded
- Writing Decimals: Standard and Word
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying Decimals
- Dividing Decimals
- Multiplying Powers of Ten
- Multiplying and Dividing Powers of Ten
- Writing Fractions as Division Problems
- Equivalent Fractions
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
- Add and Subtract Fractions w/ Like Denominators
- Add and Subtract Fractions w/ Unlike Denominators
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
Math Board Games Included:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking (3 games)
• Order of Operations Board Game
• Writing and Solving Expressions Board Game
Number and Operations in Base Ten (13 games)
• Multiply Whole Numbers (2 digit by 2 digit) Board Game
• Multiply Whole Numbers (2 digit by 3 digit and 3 digit by 3 digit) Board Game
• Divide Whole Numbers Board Game
• Rounding Decimals Board Game
• Comparing Decimals Board Game
• Writing Decimals in Expanded and Word Form Board Game
• Adding and Subtracting Decimals Board Games
• Multiplying Decimals Board Game
• Dividing Decimals Board Game
• Multiplying Powers of Ten Board Game
• Multiplying and Dividing Powers of Ten Board Game
• Relationships Between Digits Board Game
Number and Operations – Fractions (8 games)
• Writing Fractions as Division Problems Board Game
• Writing Whole Numbers as Fractions Board Game
• Equivalent Fractions Board Game
• Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions Board Game
• Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators Board Game
• Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators Board Game
• Multiplying Fractions Board Game
• Dividing Fractions Board Game
Measurement & Data (3 games)
• Measurement Conversions Customary Units Board Game
• Measurement Conversions Metric Units Board Game
• Calculate Volume Math Board Game
Geometry (3 games)
• Plot Ordered Pairs on Coordinate Grids Math Board Game
• 2D Figures (Classifying Quadrilaterals) Math Board Game
• Classify Triangles Math Board Game
Want to save money on future purchases?
Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.