Looking for a good way to review core concepts with your 5th graders? This math review packet covers some of the major topics taught in 5th grade math.
- multiplying & dividing whole numbers
- decimal place value, word form & expanded form
- comparing & ordering decimals
- all 4 operations with decimals
- adding & subtracting fractions & mixed numbers
- multiplying fractions by fractions & fractions by whole numbers
- dividing whole numbers by unit fractions and unit fractions by whole numbers
- Metric System measurement conversions
- Customary System measurement conversions
- Volume of rectangular prisms using a formula & volume of irregular figures by counting cubic units
The packet contains 100 questions for the students to solve, as well as worked-out examples and descriptions of how to solve the various types of problems. An answer key is also included.
This math packet would make an excellent summer math packet for 5th grade students, but it would also be a great August/September back to school review for 6th graders, as well as good practice of core concepts before standardized or state testing for any middle school student. It also would be great to leave for emergency sub plans!
Please download the preview file to see all that is included!
Need a summer math packet for a different grade? Check out:
- Math Review Packet for 6th - 7th Grades
- Math Review Packet for 7th - 8th Grades
- Math Review Packet for Pre-Algebra to Algebra I
The 16 pages of this download include:
- cover page
- 5 pages of explanations & worked out examples
- 5 pages of practice problems (100 total questions)
- 5 pages of answer keys