These fun and cute Math Lucky Charms are a great way for your students to review math. There are 5 sheets of Lucky Charms and there are 8 Lucky Charms on each page.
These Fun Saint Patrick’s DAY Lucky Charms review:-
*Fractions and Decimals
*Adding And Subtracting Fractions
Here are a few suggestions for these Math Lucky Charms-
1. Students can complete the whole sheet of Lucky Charms
2. Students complete individual Lucky Charms .
3. Teachers can assign specific Lucky Charms to certain students. For example- If a student is having trouble with Fractions- that student would complete the fraction Lucky Charms.
4. Teachers can have students complete Lucky Charms and students could earn rewards for completing them.
5. These Lucky Charms could be used for centers.
6. Students could complete these Lucky Charms independently, in small groups, or in partners.
7. The possibilities for these Lucky Charms are endless! Be creative and have fun!
This set aligns with Virginia SOLs- 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.15, 4.16, 5.1, 5.2, 5.5, 5.6, 5.8 c. d. e., 5.17, 5.18, 5.19 6.2, 6.6,6.7, 6.17,6.18,6.19
These Lucky Charms come with an answer key!