These are fun and cute Valentines that teachers can give to students that review:-
*Fractions and Decimals
*Prime and Composite Numbers
*Mean, Median, Mode, and Range
Here are a few suggestions for these Math Valentines:-
1. Students can complete the whole sheet of Valentines.
2. Students complete individual Valentines .
3. Teachers can assign specific Valentines to certain students. For example- If a student is having trouble with Fractions- that student would complete the fraction Valentines.
4. Teachers can have students complete Valentines and students could earn rewards for completing them.
5. These Valentines could be used for centers.
6. Students could complete these Valentines independently, in small groups, or in partners.
7. The possibilities for these Valentines are endless! Be creative and have fun!
These Valentines align with Virginia SOLs- 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 5.4, 5.16, 6.2
These Valentines also come with an answer key!