Boost your student’s success on STAAR with this targeted assessment!
5th Grade STAAR Practice Test: every item on this assessment is aligned to STAAR Reporting Category 1 (Numerical Representations and Relationships).
A 12 item assessment; with 2 items addressing each student expectation in Reporting Category 1
• Student Expectations (SEs) covered: 5.2A, 5.2B, 5.2C, 5.4A, 5.4E, 5.4F
• 11 multiple choice items and 1 free response item
Answer key with justification for each correct answer and error analysis for incorrect answers
• No item has random response choices. Each distractor is connected to a common procedural error or misconception about the topic.
A student record and reflection sheet
• Provides quick formative feedback for the teacher and student.
• Shows students how to analyze and reflect on their own data.