Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Also included in
- Plan out your 5th Grade Math units with assessments that are ready to go. This bundle includes 7 UNITS (specifically grouped by standards into units for the Georgia Standards of Excellence, but also aligned with all 5th Grade Common Core State Standards).The tests are perfect for pre-assessing studePrice $99.00Original Price $118.50Save $19.50
Make assessment administration incredibly easy with this test bundle.
- a printable pre-and post-test for the unit (20 questions, multiple choice)
- Excel data sheets to show student growth
- study guides to help students prepare for the post-test
- a student goals sheets for your class to track their growth from the beginning of the unit to the end
- A link to a tutorial video on how to use the Excel data sheet
Also included in this pack is a digital version of all the resources previously mentioned in order to be used with Google Classroom.
- A 20-question selected-response pre-test in Google Forms
- A 20-question selected-response post-test in Google Forms
- A PDF version of the study guide that can be sent out to students through Google Classroom as a file
- A PDF version of the study guide answer key for teacher use
- A Google Slides version of the study guide that students can complete digitally simply by adding text boxes
- Google Slides student goals sheet
This test bundle is aligned to the Georgia Standards of Excellence and the standards in each unit are grouped according to the Georgia Department of Education’s units. To see how the standards are grouped by unit, CLICK HERE . All standards addressed in this pack are also aligned to Common Core.
The units Included are:
Unit 1: Order of Operations and Whole Numbers
Unit 2: Adding and Subtracting with Decimals
Unit 3: Multiplying and Dividing with Decimals
Unit 4: Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing Fractions
Unit 5: 2D Figures
Unit 6: Volume and Measurement
Unit 7: Geometry and the Coordinate Plane
✽ in a bundle that includes the paper/pencil version AND a paperless version that can be used with Google Forms™ and Google Classroom™ (instant grading and data!) This is great for having the ability to choose between paper and paperless depending on your classroom needs in the future.
✽ in a paper and pencil bundle that does not include any digital components
✽ in a paperless bundle that does not include any paper/pencil components
This product is available in a mega bundle with all of my units here:
Find each of the 5th Grade Math Test Packs here:
***Please note that each of these packs contain the same assessments***
Paper/Pencil AND Paperless Packs:
You may also enjoy:
Find Distance Learning Resources HERE.
- Interactive Place Value Chart
- Paperless Math Assessments
- Paper/Pencil Math Assessments
- Exit Tickets (Paper and Paperless)
- Quadrilateral Design Project
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals with Visual Models
- Multiplying Decimals with Visual Models
- Dividing Decimals with Visual Models
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Visual Models
- Multiplying Fractions with Visual Models
- Dividing Fractions with Visual Models
You can follow me for the latest news on resources and sales.
E-mail me if you have any questions
All products purchased from ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). By purchasing this product, you agree that this product will be used by one teacher and will not be shared with any other colleagues without the purchase of additional licenses. The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits is strictly prohibited.
All products purchased from ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits that are created and distributed through any Google platform (Drive, Sheets, Forms, Docs, etc.) include a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom. This license is not transferrable (it cannot be passed from one teacher to another). The reproduction of any part of this or any other product by ©Terry’s Teaching Tidbits is strictly prohibited. Link sharing is not permitted without the purchase of additional teacher licenses.