Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Practice and mastery of fifth grade math concepts is easy with this Math Mastery Bundle for the Year! These 34 sets of printable worksheets are perfect for practicing key skills, independent practice, small group work, intervention, homework, and yes..... test prep! You will be set for the YEAR with$57.20$76.50Save $19.30
Each packet in this bundle now has a version with Common Core standards printed on each sheet AND a version without CC standards on each sheet! You choose the version that best meets your individual needs!
Click here to SAVE even more with the HUGE YEAR-LONG BUNDLE of ALL FIFTH GRADE Math Mastery Packets.
By purchasing ALL 8 sets in one convenient bundle you are saving 20% off the total price of the packets if purchased separately!
This helpful Measurement and Data Bundle includes:
• Measurement Comparison
• Measurement Conversion (Metric)
• Measurement Conversion (Customary)
• Elapsed Time
• Volume of Unit Cubes
• Volume of Rectangular Prisms
• Volume of Composed Figures
• Line Plots and Data
Each of the 8 Measurement and Data packets includes:
• 2 multiple choice worksheets
• 2 open-ended worksheets
• 1 Fun Practice worksheet
• Student Mastery Checklist
• All Answer Keys
Each packet has 4 pages of skills practice. They are labeled with the letters A,B,C, and D on the top right corner. Sheets A and B are multiple choice, while sheets C and D are open-ended. Sheets C and D have exactly the same questions as A and B. This was intentionally done for the purpose of differentiation. Struggling learners might do best with pages A and B, while students needing a challenge might benefit from pages C and D. This way, students are getting the same content and questions, just presented in a different manner. Differentiation is tough for teachers! I hope this makes it easier!
• Pages 5-10 of each packet do NOT have the Common Core standards listed on the pages. This is for those teachers who work in districts where they are not allowed to have CC standards listed on materials used in class.
• Pages 11-16 of each packet DO have the CC standards listed on them, for teachers whose districts require it.
You choose the pages that work best for your school situation.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,