5th Grade Math Vocabulary Resources includes:
- ideas on how to make an interactive math word wall to promote student independence, develop math vocabulary, and support reading and writing in mathematics.
- 188 math word wall cards in large font (3 cards per page). Cards for each domain are color coded. Print on cardstock and/or laminate for a set of word wall cards that you can reuse year after year. All vocabulary is aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
- 8 Properties of Operations Cards in both word wall and student notebook size.
- a template for a student math vocabulary book containing essential math vocabulary for 5th Grade, as well as math talk stems, math writing prompts, a multiplication grid (12 x 12), 4 steps for problem solving, and space on each page for students to write vocabulary definitions as needed. Print a copy for each student in your class (7 double-sided pages) and watch their math writing skills improve.
Connect with K-5 Math Teaching Resources
- Follow our TpT store to receive notifications of upcoming sales, new products and free downloads
- Visit our website for FREE math resources aligned with all K-5 CCSS domains
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest