Products in this Bundle (32)
showing 1-5 of 32 products
This NGSS 5th-grade bundle covers the entire year of NGSS standards for fifth grade. This bundle also includes reading informational text units with a science theme. Purchase in the bundle and save 20%. You will love this great bundle for fifth-grade science. Get NGSS Resources from someone who understands the Next Generation Science Standards!
Science Resources in this Bundle:
- Identify Materials Based on Properties
- Plants Unit with Fair Tests NGSS 5-LS1-1
- Communities Using Science Ideas to Address Environmental Issues
- Water Distribution Unit
- Chemical Reaction with Pennies
- Density Integrated Science, Math, and ELA Lessons NGSS Aligned
- Density column
- Earth's spheres Interactions
- Chemical Reaction with Kool-aid
- Ecosystem and Food Web Reading Unit
- Ecosystem Sorting Cards
- Build a Food Web
- Owl Pellet
- Earth's Place in the Universe 5th Grade
- 5th Grade NGSS Assessment
This resource also includes these Informational Text Units:
- All About Bats
- Otter Reading Unit
- Honey Bee Reading Unit
- Sea Turtle Reading Unit
- Coral Reef Reading Unit
- Hibernation and Migration NGSS LS4:C An Informational Text Unit
****This Bundle differs from my other Bundle because this bundle includes my close reading of nonfiction text passages with comprehension questions and worksheets.
This bundle includes labs, reading passages, interactive notebook flaps, 5 E lesson plans, response pages, quizzes, and answer keys.
The slideshows and pages in this bundle are not editable. My work is protected and secure for copyright reasons. All resources in this bundle are in PDF and PPT format. The assessments include Google forms as well as a pdf.
This is truly a whole year's worth of lessons. Many of them are no-prep and ready to use. The labs include low-cost, household materials.
Students will use the following Science and Engineering Practices:
- Asking Questions and Defining Problems.
- Developing and Using Models.
- Planning and Carrying Out Investigations.
- Analyzing and Interpreting Data.
- Using Mathematics and Computational Thinking.
- Constructing Explanations and Designing Solutions.
- Engaging in Argument from Evidence.
- Obtaining, Evaluating, and Communicating Information.
* My resources are secure and not editable for copyright reasons.
These resources are created by Lynda R. Williams at Teaching Science
Follow me and get news of my new resources. Each new resource is discounted by 50% for the first 24 hours!
My resources, including the slide shows, are not editable. This is for copyright reasons. These files are in pdf and ppt format.
Created by Lynda R. Williams
Teaching Science With Lynda
If you have questions about my resources please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Resources You Will Love: