Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
I created these Smartboard Slides using the information from each lesson, as well as the main concepts from the lesson videos to make it easier for the students and myself to flow through the lessons. Each lesson presents:
- a video of last night's homework (click bottom left globe)
- lesson's objective
- fluency involved (sprint, etc.)
- Application activity
- some extra strategies that I have created and used in my class
- lessons are often broken down into "steps" for better student comprehension of the concepts
- Concept Development problems and pictures
- Problem Set answers
- Student Debrief Questions
- Video of today's lesson (click bottom left globe)
- Mid and End-of-Module Review slides are also included!
** NOTE: omitted lessons are not added in the bundle, and consolidated lessons are put together **
Positives of having Smartboard slides for your lessons:
- better flow
- more organization
- more student engagement
- creates routines for students
- videos are embedded
- when a student is absent, you can simply print the slides for them
- when there is a substitute teacher, you can simply print the slides and they can put it under the document camera or they can easily access it through your laptop
- you can use it over and over every year!