Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Place Value Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for Fifth Grade math.
When your students play this game they will unleash the power…the POWER of 10 that is! This game teaches students how multiplying by powers of 10 affect decimal placement in a number. So, your students must use their quick thinking to figure out how the decimal moves to create new numbers and outsmart their opponents in order to be the first to get the answer correct and advance on the game board. This game will definitely sharpen skills, and it’s also a lot of fun!
This game is perfect for a math workshop station or during a small group guided math lesson.
- Multiplying a decimal number by a power of 10 and recognizing patterns in the placement of the decimal point when a decimal is multiplied
- Use whole number exponents to denote powers of 10
- 72 Multiplication Problem Cards (green, blue, and pink cards),
- Multiple Choice Sheet
- Answer Key
- Scratch Sheet
- 1st , 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Place Finishing Cards
- A, B, C, D Answer Choice Cards
- Multiplying Decimals by Powers of 10 Game Board
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!