5th Grade Math Assessments Number & Operations - Fractions (5.NF) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the NUMBER AND OPERATIONS - FRACTIONS
domain for 5th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.NF.1 - Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators (including mixed numbers) by replacing given fractions with equivalent fractions in such a way as to produce an equivalent sum or difference of fractions with like denominators.
* 5.NF.2 - Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of fractions referring to the same whole, including cases of unlike denominators...Use benchmark fractions and number sense of fractions to estimate mentally and assess the reasonableness of answers.
* 5.NF.3 - Interpret a fraction as division of the numerator by the denominator (a/b = a ÷ b). Solve word problems involving division of whole numbers leading to answers in the form of fractions or mixed numbers...
* 5.NF.4 - Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication to multiply a fraction or whole number by a fraction.
* 5.NF.5 - Interpret multiplication as scaling (resizing)
* 5.NF.6 - Solve real world problems involving multiplication of fractions and mixed numbers...
* 5.NF.7 - Apply and extend previous understandings of division to divide unit fractions by whole numbers and whole numbers by unit fractions.1
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 5th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 5th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
5th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 5TH GRADE review:
* 5th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING ACTIVITIES BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math PROBLEM SOLVING BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.