5th Grade Math Assessments Number & Operations in Base Ten (5.NBT) Common Core
What is included:
► a 1-page quick assessment for EVERY standard in the NUMBER AND OPERATIONS IN BASE TEN
domain for 5th grade
► a CLASS TRACKING SHEET
to look at all of your students progress at a glance
Being a math teacher myself, I created this resource to assess my students on the each standard of the curriculum. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
How to use:
This resource can be used as homework, assessments, test prep, group work or math centers!
Common Core Aligned:
* 5.NBT.1 - Recognize that in a multi-digit number, a digit in one place represents 10 times as much as it represents in the place to its right and 1/10 of what it represents in the place to its left.
* 5.NBT.2 - Explain patterns in the number of zeros of the product when multiplying a number by powers of 10, and explain patterns in the placement of the decimal point when a decimal is multiplied or divided by a power of 10. Use whole-number exponents to denote powers of 10.
* 5.NBT.3 - Read, write, and compare decimals to thousandths.
* 5.NBT.4 - Use place value understanding to round decimals to any place.
* 5.NBT.5 - Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
* 5.NBT.6 - Find whole-number quotients of whole numbers with up to four-digit dividends and two-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
* 5.NBT.7 - Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
This resource is included in the following BUNDLES:
* 5th Grade Standards-Based Common Core Assessments
* 5th Grade Math Common Core MEGA BUNDLE
More Standard-Based Assessments:
5th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
6th Grade Math Standards Based Assessments
More 5TH GRADE review:
* 5th Grade Math MAZES, RIDDLES & COLORING ACTIVITIES BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math PROBLEM SOLVING BUNDLE
* 5th Grade Math ERROR ANALYSIS BUNDLE
Tips for Customers!
- Click on the ★ above to follow my store!
- If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits for future purchases!
- If you have questions or problems please contact me through Product Q & A and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
This purchase includes a license for one teacher only
for personal use in their classroom. Licenses are non-transferable
, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses
to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved.