Also included in
- This bundle of math task cards contains 3 sets for a total of 96 task cards that cover all of the math standards for Operations and Algebraic Thinking for 5th grade. The task cards may be used for math centers, for whole class games, for one on one, as exit slips and more! This resource is Common Co$6.00$9.75Save $3.75
- This 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle contains 30 sets, for a total of 960 task cards which cover ALL MATH STANDARDS for 5th grade for the entire year! The task cards may be used for math centers, as whole class games, for one on one, as exit slips, and more! This resource is Common Core aligne$48.00$94.25Save $46.25
This set of 32 Number Patterns Task Cards will help your students practice finding number patterns and graphing some of them on a coordinate plane. These number pattern task cards work well as math centers, for whole class practice, one on one, as exit slips, and more! This resource is Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (there are no Common Core notations on the cards).
Here’s what it includes:
32 Task Cards
A Recording Sheet
An Answer Key
A Self-Checking Answer Sheet
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!! (Click Here). This bundle has 30 sets of task cards which cover ALL 5th grade math standards for the ENTIRE YEAR!
This task card set is also included in the Operations and Algebraic Thinking Bundle which has a total of 3 task card sets!
Why you'll love this resource:
- This task card set is aligned to the Number Patterns math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize!
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming than a worksheet but provides repeated reinforcement.
- The task cards allow you to easily spiral the Number Patterns math concepts throughout the year.
- Add a board game (Sorry, Chutes and Ladders, Checkers, Jenga...) or a whiteboard for tic-tac-toe and the task cards become an instant game!
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in the 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle if you'd like to see one in more detail:
Want to try one of the sets for FREE? Click here to get this Freebie: Read, Write, and Compare Decimals Task Cards
Need other grades?
Looking for other year long resources for 5th grade?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.