Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- This 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle contains 30 sets, for a total of 960 task cards which cover ALL MATH STANDARDS for 5th grade for the entire year! The task cards may be used for math centers, as whole class games, for one on one, as exit slips, and more! This resource is Common Core aligne$48.00$94.25Save $46.25
This bundle of Number and Operations Fractions Task Cards contains 10 sets for a total of 320 task cards which cover Changing Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions, Changing Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers, Adding Fractions, Subtracting Fractions, Subtracting Fractions with Regrouping, Problem Solving Fractions with Addition and Subtraction, Multiplying Fractions, Finding Area with Fractions, Dividing Fractions, and Problem Solving Fractions with Multiplication and Division. The task cards may be used for math centers, for whole class games, for one on one, as exit slips, and much more! This resource is Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom, as there are no notations on the task cards to indicate standards.
Here’s what it includes:
10 sets of task cards
32 task cards per set
Recording Sheet for each set
Answer Key for each set
Self-Checking Answer Sheets for each Set
Here are the topics included if you'd like to see each in more detail:
SAVE EVEN MORE and GET MORE with the 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!! (Click Here) It has 30 sets of task cards which cover ALL 5th grade standards for the ENTIRE YEAR!!!
Why you'll love this resource:
- Each task card set is aligned to the Number and Operations Fractions math standards to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize! The sets come with a variety of different colored or patterned borders.
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for all Number and Operations Fractions math concepts allows you to easily spiral math concepts throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
If you'd like to take a look at each set included in the 30 set 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle in more detail, here they are:
Other 5th grade units included in the Mega Bundle but also sold separately include:
Need other grades?
Looking for other year long resources for 5th grade?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.