All of the reading anchor charts you need for 5th grade! Addresses the fifth grade reading common core standards for both fiction and nonfiction!
2. Context Clues (word detective)
3. Evidence based statements
5. Text Connections (text-to-text, text-to-self, text-to-world)
6. Stop & Jot
8. Summarizing a fictional text
9. Character analysis
10. Getting to know fictional characters
11. Compare & Contrast
12. Figurative Language
13. Point of view (fiction)
14. Authors Purpose (PIE)
15. Main Idea: informational text
16. Summarizing: Fiction V. Nonfiction
17. Nonfiction text features
18. Organization of nonfiction texts
19. Informational texts have...
20. Close Reading (individual)
21. Close Reading (class)
Check out the preview for a closer look!
Looking for reading AND writing anchor charts? Click the link below for the reading & writing anchor chart bundle:
Reading & Writing Anchor Chart Bundle
**Questions?? ** e-mail Tptfabulousfifth@gmail.com
******* DON'T FORGET: leave feedback for TPT credits towards future purchases!*****