Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$109.95$172.75Save $62.80
Full Year BUNDLE of open-ended questions that help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of 5th grade science concepts. Purchase includes both print and digital formats. Each question prompt asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science
This is the perfect resource for reviewing after each unit taught or for a fun, collaborative activity during Science STAAR test prep.
- Separating Mixtures and Solutions
- Reflection and Refraction
- Formation of Sedimentary Rock & Fossil Fuels
- Flow of Electricity in Circuits
- Physical Properties of Matter
- Earth's Rotation, Shadows, and the Sun’s Position in the Sky
- Weathering, Erosion, Deposition, and Landforms
- Flow of Energy in Food Webs
- Plant and Animal Adaptations
- Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors
- Organisms and their Environment | Discussion Cards Activity
- Forms of Energy (printable freebie with link in file to digital freebie)
- A special BONUS file is included with the purchase of this bundle. Each set has a cover card that you can use to label task boxes or put in front of the cards in a snack baggie. This will make finding the right set so much easier!
- This file is not editable.
- You must have access to Google Drive to access the digital component.
- The preview and video will offer a closer look at what is included in this resource.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).