5th Grade Science Escape Rooms - Science STAAR Review BUNDLE - Test Prep
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make creating fun centers and review opportunities easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resourcPrice $105.56Original Price $220.50Save $114.94
Get instant engagement with these 5th Grade Science escape room activities. These fun, yet rigorous science review games focus on the readiness standards for students in 5th-grade science. Give students the opportunity to practice their science content knowledge in an engaging way. Provides a targeted and engaging review for the Science STAAR.
Save $$ by purchasing this bundle over the individual escape rooms.
Your students will work through Science STAAR formatted review questions to get a code. If the code is correct they can unlock the station and will get a piece of a secret message. If they get all 4 stations' codes correct, they will have the entire secret message.
- Safety and Tools
- Physical Properties of Matter
- Uses of Energy
- Reflection and Refraction of Light Energy
- Electricity and Electrical Circuits
- Effects of Earth's Rotation | Day and Night Cycle
- Slow Changes to Earth's Surface by Wind, Water, or Ice
- Formation of Sedimentary Rock and Fossil Fuels
- Flow of Energy within a Food Web
- Adaptations | Structures and Functions
- Organisms Interact with Living/Nonliving
- Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors
What pieces are included with each Escape Room:
- Digital Escape Room Google Drive™ file
- Printable Escape Room PDF file
- Student recording documents
- Digital secret message visuals for unlock codes
- Teacher Instructions
- Answer key
What makes up the escape room (print or digital):
- 4 stations with 3 questions each
- 4 decoders
- 4 secret message components
- student recording document for easy grading
How long will the activity take?
- Approximately 30 minutes, although some may work through faster or slower.
- You may see more variation in completion times if you have students completing the digital version independently.
- You can extend the activity by requiring students to have discussions at the stations and have separate "code checking stations" so that students move around more.
- If using the digital version, students will need access to an internet-connected device (Chromebook, laptop, iPad)
- Access to Google Drive™
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
Want to know right away when we have a new resource or are throwing a sale? Click here to receive notifications on your TpT homepage.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).