5th Grade Science NGSS Aligned Unit About Earth's Systems and Human Impact
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you need help implementing the Next Generation Science Standards? Do you need a science curriculum that is aligned to the NGSS?This fifth-grade science bundle unit fits the bill! We have researched each standard, so nothing goes untaught.It comes with:- 45 detailed lessons, so you can reclaim yPrice $50.99Original Price $58.90Save $7.91
- Thanks so much for spreading the joy of science! Enjoy these resources!Price $168.70Original Price $293.50Save $124.80
- Rebekah, here are the Science Units you ordered. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful school year!Price $153.00Original Price $252.50Save $99.50
- Do you need help implementing the Next Generation Science Standards?Do you need a science curriculum that is aligned to the NGSS?This kindergarten through fifth-grade science bundle of units fits the bill! We have researched each standard, so nothing goes untaught.It includes detailed lesson plansPrice $205.45Original Price $293.50Save $88.05
Do you need a science curriculum that is aligned to the NGSS?
- This fifth-grade earth science unit fits the bill! We have researched each standard, so nothing goes untaught.
- It comes with:
- 8 detailed lessons, so you can reclaim your nights and weekends.
- Lesson 1 - What is the Geosphere?
- Lesson 2 - What is the Biosphere?
- Lesson 3 - What is the Hydrosphere?
- Lesson 4 - What is the Atmosphere?
- Lesson 5 - Interactions Among the Four Spheres
- Lesson 6 - Making a Model that Shows the Interaction Between Two of the Spheres
- Lesson 7 - How Does Human Activity Affect the Environment?
- Lesson 8 - What are People Doing to Try to Protect Our Environment/
Included within this resource are:
- the standards
- tips and suggestions
- suggested YouTube Videos and books
- Environmental Scientist Poster
- Posters of the Hydrosphere and a Glacier
- "I can" statement cards
- Short Readings about Each of the Spheres
- Reading Passages about Agriculture and Industry
- Graphic Organizers
- Task Cards of Different Environmental Issues (to give students options for research)
- Final Project Guidelines and Rubrics
- 9 colorful essential vocabulary cards with graphics and definitions
Check our preview to make sure this is a good fit for you and your students.
⭐ Fifth Grade NGSS PS1, 2, 3, and 4 - Matter and Its Interactions
⭐ Fifth Grade NGSS ESS1-1 and ES1-2 Earth's Place in the Universe
⭐ Fifth Grade NGSS 5-PS2-1 Motion and Stability: Forces and Interactions: Gravity
⭐ Fifth Grade NGSS 5-LS1-2-1: Life Science Unit and 5-PS3-1 Energy Unit
⭐ Fifth Grade NGSS 5-LS1-1: Life Science Unit
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to log in). Next to each purchase, you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.