Also included in
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessme$127.97$234.15Save $106.18
Help your students develop critical thinking skills and deepen their understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. Each 5th grade science review question asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary terms. These task cards are the perfect resource for reviewing after each unit is taught or for a fun, collaborative activity during Science STAAR test prep.
❤ Save 35% by purchasing this bundle over purchasing the individual resources ❤
No more stressing over coming up with high-level questions to use during class or small group discussions. I've written 288 questions that cover ALL the readiness standards for 5th grade science. Your students will be engaged in content-rich discussions that will make it easy for you to see who needs additional support.
What is included in this 5th grade science review question bundle:
- 12 sets of open-ended questions
- Printable and Digital formats
- Ideas and tips for using in your classroom
- Suggested answers
- Separating Mixtures and Solutions
- Reflection and Refraction
- Formation of Sedimentary Rock & Fossil Fuels
- Flow of Electricity in Circuits
- Physical Properties of Matter
- Earth's Rotation, Shadows, and the Sun’s Position in the Sky
- Weathering, Erosion, Deposition, and Landforms
- Flow of Energy in Food Webs
- Plant and Animal Adaptations
- Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors
- Organisms and their Environment | Discussion Cards Activity
- Forms of Energy (printable freebie with link in file to digital freebie)
- A special BONUS file is included with the purchase of this bundle. Each of the 5th grade science review question sets has a cover card that you can use to label task boxes or put in front of the cards in a snack baggie. This will make finding the right set so much easier!
- This file is not editable.
- You must have access to Google Drive to access the digital component.
- The preview and video will offer a closer look at what is included in this resource.
What teachers like you are saying about this 5th grade science review questions bundle:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Chloe C said, "I absolutely love how engaging these discussion cards are! We used cooperative learning structures to discuss at teams and my students loved them. They were open-ended and really allowed me to see how well students grasped each concept. Thank you! "
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Melissa M. said, "One of my favorite purchases on TpT ever!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Maria C. said, "I love that these are open-ended. My students enjoy discussing science concepts and I like that I get valuable feedback through their discussions."
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).