Products in this Bundle (53)
showing 1-5 of 53 products
These 5th grade activities will make science STAAR review easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or for Science STAAR test prep!
We have included both print and digital activities to meet the needs of your students.
This full-year bundle includes FIVE of our 5th grade science review bundles.
- Science Review Question Task Cards Bundle | Print and Digital
- Science Vocabulary Puzzles BUNDLE | Print and Digital
- Science Concept Sorting Activities Bundle | Print and Digital
- Self-checking Digital Picture Puzzles | Digital only
- Escape Rooms | Print and Digital
Each resource is aligned with the standards and is designed to engage students with their learning and help them to master the content.
Check out the previews for each of the bundles included to get a clear idea of the wonderful, content-driven resources that you will be using with your students!
These resources were designed to support the 5th grade Readiness Standards for the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). However, this bundle is perfect for all upper elementary classrooms that teach the following concepts.
Topics included in the bundle
- Forms of Energy
- Separating Mixtures and Solutions
- Reflection and Refraction
- Formation of Sedimentary Rock & Fossil Fuels
- Flow of Electricity in Circuits
- Physical Properties of Matter
- Earth's Rotation, Shadows, and the Sun’s Position in the Sky
- Weathering, Erosion, Deposition, and Landforms
- Flow of Energy in Food Webs
- Plant and Animal Adaptations
- Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors
- Organisms and their Environment
>>>There are a few other topics covered in the vocabulary puzzles bundle.
Please use the PREVIEWS for the individual resources to get a closer look.
These resources are NOT editable.
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).