Also included in
- Plan your 5th grade science units with these fun and engaging grade 5 science activities that your students will love. Perfect for teaching all of the science standards for the year. Makes a great fifth grade science review for the end of the year or standardized testing. These hands-on science a$75.00$138.00Save $63.00
Review ALL the 5th grade science standards in one easy to use flip book that's perfect for science spiral review! This 5th grade science review covers 25 topics in an easy to use format that makes science test prep or end of the year review fun for students. Choose from the printable or digital version to help your 5th grade students review their science standards for the year.
This resource includes 3 different flip book versions to provide you with options and easy differentiation. The Basic Science flip book provides space for student note taking (or teacher added notes); the Fill in the Blank flip book is perfect for guided note taking and helps to keep students engaged; the Completed flip book has all notes and answers included and makes a great study tool.
Whether you are doing science test prep or an end of the year review your students will love reviewing their 5th grade science standards while creating this handy flip book. You can also use this resource all year long and add notes as you teach each unit. At the end of the year, the flip book is completed and ready to use as a review tool.
5th Grade Science Review Flip Book for Science Test Prep includes:
- Science Review Flip Book Templates - 3 Versions
- Version #1: Completely Filled In (Answer Key)
- Version #2: Fill in the blanks
- Version #3: Plain Template with Just the Images Included
- Printable and Digital Flip Book Options of all versions
- Covers 25 topics
- Includes all 5th grade science standards
See What Teachers Are Saying:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This has been a life saver when it comes to reviewing for the FSA. This is my first year teaching science and this resource has been so beneficial for my students and myself. They are more confident going into the FSA test after using our flipbooks to review."
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students love this resource!! I have used it in my b and m classroom as well as my virtual classroom. It hits all my standard for review. It is fun and interactive. Thank you!! I would highly recommend this for 5th grade science. It was well with the money."
⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great resource as an end of year science review. Students loved putting this together! The final product looks GREAT with all the tabs! It was easy for the kids to put together."
5th Grade Science Review Flip Book Versions:
1. Basic Template (mostly blank)
- Use as a note taking space (add your own notes or what you think your students need most)
- Have students write down everything they remember about each topic.
2. Fill in the Blanks
- Great to use as a guided practice
- Use as note taking space where students can follow along but only write in a few words per page
- Great for students with accommodations
3. All Answers Included
- Send home for students to review everything they’ve learned
- Perfect for students with accommodations or absent students
5th Grade Science Review Flip Book Topics include:
- Investigations and Experiments
- Observations and Inferences
- Control Groups
- Galaxy and Stars
- Rotate and Revolve
- Sun, Planets, Moons, Asteroid, Comets
- Inner and Outer Planets
- Mineral Properties
- Rocks: Igneous, Metamorphic, Sedimentary
- Weathering and Erosion
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources
- Water Cycle: Evaporation, Condensation, Precipitation
- Precipitation: Rain, Snow, Sleep, Hail
- Weather Tools: Wind Vane, Hygrometer, Thermometer, Barometer, Rain Gauge, Anemometer
- Clouds: Cirrus, Cumulus, Stratus, Cumulonimbus
- Climate Zones: Polar, Temperate, Tropical
- Climates: Swamp, Desert, Mountain, Grassland, Rainforest, Tundra, Wetland
- Properties Of Matter: Mass, Volume, Shape
- Matter: Solids, Liquids, Gases
- Changes: Chemical And Physical
- Closed And Open Circuits
- Conductors and Insulators
- Forms Of Energy: Mechanical, Electrical, Light, Thermal, Sound, Chemical
- Forces: Balanced, Unbalanced, Gravity, Friction, Magnets
- Parts Of A Plant And Parts Of Flowers
- Plants Compared To Humans/Animals
- Life Cycles: Incomplete Metamorphosis And Complete Metamorphosis
- Flowering And Non-Flowering Plants
- Classify Animals: Amphibians, Reptiles, Birds, Mammals, Fish, Arthropods
- Plants And Animals Adaptations
- Food Chains: Consumers, Producers, Carnivores, Herbivores, Omnivores
- Moon Phases
Ways to Use the 5th Grade Science Review Flip Book in Your Classroom:
- As you work through a unit, complete the specific page from the review book.
- When you finish a unit, use the booklet page as a review before the unit test.
- Keep all the pages to complete the book at the end of the year before the state test.
- Have the students pre-make the book at the beginning of the year. Slowly refer to the topics as you progress through the standards throughout the year.
Ways to Create the Science Test Prep Review Book:
- Have students or a volunteer cut out each page.
- Bind the booklets so they last longer.
- You can punch holes in the top of the pages and put on binder rings.
- You can staple the top of the books (this may be more difficult because the book ends up being quite thick).
NOTE: This resource was created to serve as a review before 5th graders take the Florida Statewide Science Assessment (FSSA). It can be used for any science standards, but it specifically aligns to the Florida Standards.
Other 5th Grade Science Units and Activities:
- Science Vocabulary Matching Game
- Science Board Games
- Weather Unit
- Solar System Unit
- Forms of Energy Unit
- Water Cycle Unit
Earn Free TpT Credits!
Leave feedback on your purchases to earn free TpT Credits that can be used on future purchases. Just visit My Purchases and click on Provide Feedback to leave review and earn TpT credits.
Copyright © Chloe Campbell
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Questions or comments? Please email me at: email@example.com