This bundle includes all 16 of my 3x3 Review Games.
1. Patterns on Earth (Day/night cycle, shadows, tides, moon phases and seasons
2. Earth, Moon, and Sun/Planet Order
3. Adaptations/ Inherited Traits and Learned Behaviors
4. Life Cycles
5. Uses of Energy/Behavior of Light
6. Physical Properties of Matter
7. Changes to the Earth's Surface
8. Water Cycle
9. Designing an Experiment with Force and Motion
10. Alternative Energy/Fossil Fuels.
11. Living and Non-Living Parts of the Ecosystem; Changes to Ecosystems
12. Weather Predictions; Weather Vs. Climate
13. Food Chains and Food Webs
14. Mixtures and Solutions
15. Formation of Sedimentary Rock and Fossil Fuels
16. Properties of Soil
Some SEs have been combined with an SE in the same reporting category with there is not enough material to make an entire game. All combinations support each other, for example Fossil Fuels with Alternative Energy. The object of the game is to have the students form a 3x3 Shape by matching vocabulary words with definitions(same idea as dominoes). Included in the file are 2 versions of the game. There is a more difficult level for higher performing students. Not all words and definitions will have a match. The words and definitions on the outer edges do not have a match. The 2nd version can be used to differentiate for struggling or SPED students. All words and definitions will have a match. There is not text on the outer edges of the games. You may want to instruct students the pictures on each card are related to all physical properties and are not intended to be clues to the words and definitions on that particular card. I would laminate the cards for durability. I would also print 2 of each card to have one for the answer key.