Also included in
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessme$127.97$234.15Save $106.18
Engage your entire class with these 5th grade science STAAR review games! Each game is designed around the 5th grade science standards and includes rigorous STAAR-formatted, multi-level questions. Use these TEKS-aligned review games to provide students with extra practice over 5th grade science concepts and vocabulary.
❤ Save $$ by purchasing this bundle over the individual review games ❤
- Game Show: This jeopardy-style science review game has questions with varying levels of difficulty and covers all of the 5th-grade science reporting categories. Your student will love this test prep activity. Watch the preview video to see the game in action!
- Board Game: This board game style science review game has 25 questions that cover all 5th grade science reporting categories. Three teams of students take turns rolling a die and answer questions to race to the finish line.
- BINGO game: This printable game includes 40 unique BINGO cards, an accountability tool, teacher call sheets with definitions, and a word bank. Your students will gain confidence over 5th grade science vocabulary!
WHAT TEACHERS LIKE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THESE GAMES:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Isabell G. said, "My students LOVE jeopardy... but I hate making jeopardy games over and over. I LOVED this jeopardy game and the digital board game as well! The 500 [level] questions were challenging and forced my students to think deeply to make connections. I loved this!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Victoria B. said, "End of the year review made much easier-thanks for compiling such an easy to use resource."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Christie H. said, "Super engaging way to prepare for state testing."
Notes about the Game Show PowerPoint version:
- Point value tiles disappear after they are used
- You can remain in presentation mode when you add point to students
Notes about Game Show Google Slides version:
- This format doesn't allow for disappearing tiles. You will use the provided "grey out" tiles to cover used questions
- You have to exit the presentation mode to type in students points. Then re-enter presentation mode to continue playing. The alternative is to track student point manually on paper or the whiteboard.
Notes about how to play the Digital Board Game:
- Play requires that you toggle between presentation mode and edit mode
- There is an option for no toggling in the PowerPoint™ version
- We provide a link to a dice rolling site. Feel free to use a different site or a physical die.
Looking for more 5th Grade Science STAAR review materials?
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).