Also included in
- These 5th grade science review centers and games will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessme$127.97$234.15Save $106.18
- Engage your entire class with these 5th grade science STAAR review games! Each game is designed around the 5th grade science standards and includes rigorous STAAR-formatted, multi-level questions. Use these TEKS-aligned review games to provide students with extra practice over 5th grade science con$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
Engage your entire class with this 5th-grade science STAAR review game show! Three teams of students go head-to-head to rack up points by answering TEKS-aligned questions in preparation for the Science STAAR.
>>> Get all THREE of our review games and save 20% when you purchase the STAAR Review Game BUNDLE! <<<
This test prep review game has questions with varying levels of difficulty and covers all of the 5th-grade science reporting categories. Your student will love this review activity. And you will love how easy it is to just DISPLAY AND PLAY!
❤ Watch the preview video to see the game in action! ❤
What's in the game:
- 25 science review questions of varying levels of difficulty
- Questions are divided into 5 groups to cover all 5th grade science reporting categories
- All questions are written to model the types of questions found on the Science STAAR
- Linked slides to check for correct answers
- Score keeping slide for 3 teams of students
Your purchase includes both a PowerPoint™ version and a Google Slides™ version so that your students can enjoy this game whether they are learning in the classroom or reviewing at home.
Notes about PowerPoint version:
- Point value tiles disappear after they are used
- You must remain in presentation mode when you add points to students
Notes about Google Slides version:
- This format doesn't allow for disappearing tiles. You will use the provided "grey out" tiles to cover used questions
- You must remain in presentation mode when you add point to students. Then re-enter presentation mode to continue playing. The alternative is to track student point manually on paper or the whiteboard.
WHAT TEACHERS LIKE HAVE SAID:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Carol N. said, "This was a great resource! It was easy to set up and very engaging. The questions were clear and covered a broad range to create a really good end-of-the-year review as we prepared to take the STAAR test. Thank you so much for this well-planned activity!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kathryn R. said, "My students were so engaged during this game. They absolutely loved the Jeopardy style. The fact that all the categories are there and were able to review in-depth about the different topics on the STAAR was very helpful."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Devin M. said, "Very aligned and easy to use."
Looking for more 5th Grade Science STAAR review materials?
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).