Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun your students. This MEGA bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or for STAAR$94.95$140.50Save $45.55
These 29 science sorts target upper-elementary science concepts and provide the extra practice necessary for content mastery. What a fun way to review and assess student learning!
Students use either the print or digital sorting activities to show their understanding of science concepts like energy flow in food webs, forms of energy, rotation versus revolution, or the formation of sedimentary rock.
- see a complete list of all topics in the preview
- This resource is NOT editable
- The digital version is hosted on Google Drive™
- Take a look at the PREVIEWS for more detail on each unit's sorting activities.
- Supports 4th and 5th grade TEKS. However, this bundle would be a fantastic support in any upper elementary science classroom.
This resource includes THREE versions of each sorting topic.
Digital version in Google Drive™
- Each sort in on a separate slide
- Drag and drop into categories
- Must have Google Drive™ to access but can assign across multiple platforms (Google Classroom™, Seesaw, etc)
Student Interactive Notebook Sorts
- Single page per student
- glue in notebooks as a support for student learning
- use as an assessment for student to turn in
Full-Size Sorting Mats
- Early Finishers
- Centers or Stations
- Small group and tutoring
- Great visuals for students that need extra support
Other resources you may find useful for your classroom:
Want to earn credits to use on future purchases?
After you use this resource with your students, come back and leave a review. It helps other teachers find our resources and it also earns you points that can be used towards more Teachers Pay Teachers resources for your classroom. You can leave feedback by going to your MY PURCHASES tab.
Want to be notified when we have new resources, freebies, or discounts?
Click HERE to follow our store.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).