Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5TH Grade Science
UNITS FOR ENTIRE YEAR PART 2 OF 3
(1. Earth Science, 2. Physical Science & 3. Life Science)
PART 2 - PHYSICAL SCIENCE
Each Unit include: PowerPoint presentations, Interactive Notes, Study Guides, Assessments, Quizzes, Task Cards and More.
1. The Nature of Matter & Physical Properties of Matter: matter, mass, weight, magnify, hand lends, microscope, physical property, texture, volume, density, state of matter, solid, liquid, gas, atoms, protons, neutrons, electrons.
2. Physical and Chemical Changes: Physical change, temperature, melting, evaporation, condensation, Freezing, mixture, solution, dissolve, Chemical change, chemical property.
3. Magnetism: Properties of Magnets, Magnetic Properties of Materials, Safety tips, magnet, north and south poles, repel, attract, magnetic field.
4. Static Electricity: Static electricity, electrons, electric force, electric discharge
5. Electrical Circuits, Conductors and Insulators, Electromagnets: Electrical energy, Electric current, Electrical circuit, Load, Closed circuit, Open circuit, Conductor, Insulator, Electromagnet.
*Some Powerpoints may have links to Brain Pop or other external websites. You or your school must have an account to access the BrainPop Videos. These are just extra supplemental resources that are available online.