Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Do your students struggle with upper elementary science vocabulary?
(Hello, reflection and refraction, we're talking about you guys). This bundle of science vocabulary puzzles is your solution, not to be confused with the mixture. HAHAHA.... sorry, I couldn't resist a bit of science humor. The perfect addition to your Science STAAR review lesson plans.
- Purchasing this bundles saves you over 30% compared to purchasing the sets individually. You get 14 different sets (100+ puzzles) and will have your vocabulary review set to go for the entire year.
Check out the preview and our video to for some fun and engaging ways to use these puzzles with your students.
- completed puzzles that students match together for review, collaborative stations, or fast finisher centers
- each puzzle has 4 pieces (vocabulary word, image, definition, and examples)
- Graphic organizer puzzle for guided notes or student vocabulary research
- Assessment with word bank
- Drag-n-Drop puzzle pieces for the definition and for examples
- Puzzles are in Google Slides™
- Assessment is in Google Forms™
**** We are in the process of adding digital versions to each set. As of 7/23 we only have the water cycle set left to update.
Physical Properties of Matter Puzzles: (12 puzzles)
- Mass, Volume, Magnetism, Solubility, Conduct, Insulate, Physical State, Relative Density, Boiling Point, Freezing Point, Melting point, buoyancy
Mixtures and Solutions: (7 puzzles)
- Mixture, Solution, Dissolve, Ingredient, Soluble, Physical prosperity, Physical change
Types of Energy Puzzles: (6 puzzles)
- Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, Thermal Energy, Light Energy, Electrical Energy, Sound Energy
Light Energy Puzzles: (11 puzzles)
- Transparent, Translucent, Opaque, Transmit, Medium, Reflection, Refraction, Absorption, Lens, Mirror, Prism
Electrical Energy Puzzles: (10 puzzles)
- Circuit, Open circuit, Closed circuit, electric current, Insulator, Conductor, Series circuit, Parallel circuit, electrical device, switch
Food Chains and Food Webs Puzzles: (10 puzzles)
- Food chain, Food web, Energy source, Producer, Consumer, Decomposer, Herbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore, Scavenger
Rotation and Revolution of Earth Puzzles: (9 puzzles)
- Rotate, Revolve, Orbit, Day/Night cycle, Axis, Shadow, Seasons, Solar System, Lunar cycle
Parts of Ecosystems Puzzles: (7 puzzles)
- Ecosystem, Individual, Species, Population, Community, Biotic, Abiotic
Sedimentary Rock Formation Puzzles: (7 puzzles)
- Sedimentary rock, weathering, erosion, deposition, sediments, compaction, cementation
- Landform, canyon, delta, sand dune, glacial valley, glacier
Water Cycle Puzzles: (8 puzzles)
- water cycle, evaporation, transpiration, condensation, precipitation, runoff, percolation and/or infiltration, accumulation and/or collection.
Traits and Behaviors Vocabulary Puzzles: (6 puzzles)
- inherited trait, learned behavior, acquired trait, instinct, heredity, offspring
Force and Motion Vocabulary Puzzles: (7 puzzles)
- force, motion, push, pull, gravity, friction, magnetism
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).