Are you looking for fun, interactive science centers for students to practice 5th grade science vocabulary skills? Get a full year's worth of science vocabulary puzzles and quizzes to keep your class engaged and on task! Includes print and digital versions to meet the needs of your classroom. These science centers will be a perfect addition to test prep for Science STAAR review!
❤ Save more than 40% by purchasing this bundle over purchasing the individual resources. ❤
Supports student mastery of 5th grade science vocabulary. Students will gain confidence by using content-specific words in a game-like activity with the support of their classmates.
Each of the in this science vocabulary centers bundle includes:
- Printable puzzles for centers
- Digital drag-and-drop puzzles
- Printable and digital assessments
- Answer keys
- Teacher pages with ideas for using in your classroom
- BONUS: each set also includes blank puzzles to use as graphic organizers for notetaking
Your students will love the opportunity to engage with their peers while piecing together these science vocabulary puzzles. They will be up, moving around, and actively participating in their learning.
As a fun twist, use the puzzle pieces to form cooperative learning groups for science labs. Just give each student a puzzle piece as they enter the room. Then have teams find each other by matching up the pieces to their puzzle.
SETS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
What classroom teachers have said about these science vocabulary puzzles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tracie W. said, "O my goodness! I bought one to start with and loved it so much I went back and bought the whole pack! I've used these for small groups, large groups, to put students into groups and individual! LOVE them! Thanks so much!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mikey D. said, "These science activities were a game-changer in my classroom! My students were engaged in the learning and made progress towards their learning goals. Thank you for such an amazing resource!!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Brittany S. said, "I used these as a mid-unit check in and the kids loved it! I loved that they got to show what they know, and it was fun along the way. Thank you!"
- This is not an editable resource.
- The digital version is created on Google Slides and you must have a Google Drive account to access them.
- Check out the preview file and video for a closer look
- This resource supports 5th grade science TEKS (Texas standards)
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).