PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
13.95 MB | 26 pages
This 5th Grade St. Patrick's Day Math Color-by-Number Activities Pack includes 6 exciting mystery pictures for celebrating St. Patrick's Day in math class! These are not your ordinary math mystery pictures... these pictures require students to practice a variety of key math skills that they've learned so far this year.
While working through these St. Patrick's Day mystery pictures, your students will practice:
• Solving word problems involving division of whole numbers land answers in the form of fractions or mixed numbers
• Converting customary measurements with answers in the form of fractions or mixed numbers
• Determining the next number in a pattern (with decimals)
• Determining the volume or missing side length of a rectangular prism
• Classifying two-dimensional shapes
• Identifying points in the first quadrant of a coordinate plane
Students will have a blast this March as they practice key math skills in a fun and COLORFUL way!
Included with this St. Patrick's Day Math Color-by-Number set:
• 6 color by number worksheets
• 6 student problem worksheets
• 6 teacher answer sheets
Want to learn more about what you'll get? Check out the preview file to see a sample of the actual pages.