What better way to have your students reflect on their year than to have them create a survival guide for your incoming students next year!
This survival guide features two versions: One version is for 5th graders that are entering a new building and one version for 5th graders that stay in the same building they have been in.
This survival guide allows your current 5th grade students to be a "tour guide" for next year's students. Each page is devoted to a different idea or focus for success.
* A welcome page
* A student introduction page
* Getting around a new school
* What you'll learn in 5th grade
* 5th Grade expectations and values
* Clubs and sports to join
* Making new friends and keeping friends
* What you can look forward to for the year
* Books to read in 5th grade
* Tips for a successful school year
Check out my other end of the year products for 5th Grade!
• Surfing Out of 5th Grade Memory Book
• Summer Bucket List Craftivity
• Summer Bucket List Activity and Ideas
• 15 Fun Summer/End of Year Puzzles to Keep Kids Engaged-5 Word Searches, 5 Crossword Puzzles, 5 Grammar Fun Stories (Like Mad Libs)
• Summer Reading Wish List, Parent Letter, Ideas for Summer Reading, and Summer Reading Logs
• End of the Year Reflection Activity-Fun, Engaging, and NO PREP
• End of the Year Writing: 2 Characters Meet
Check out my survival guides for other grades if you don't teach 5th grade!
• 4th Grade Survival Guide
• 6th Grade Survival Guide