Embrace your students excitement for Thanksgiving break with these engaging Thanksgiving math centers! This set of Thanksgiving math centers and activities is sure to put your students in the holiday spirit AND sharpen their Common Core Math Skills.
This resource contains specifically written for and aligned to the common core math standards for 5th grade or advanced 4th graders.
- A Cornucopia of Division (Dividing with 1 Digit and 2 Digit Divisors)
- Leaf Match: Decimals (Word Form to Standard Form)
- Pumpkin Pie Sort (Multiplying and Dividing by the Powers of 10)
- Equivalent Fraction Turkeys
- Thanksgiving Word Problems (Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers)
- Pumpkin Match Up: Decimals (Four Representations: Model, Expanded, Standard, Word)
- Thanksgiving Pie: Multiplying by Fractions
- Thanksgiving Leftovers: Dividing Fractions by Whole Numbers
- Thanksgiving Coordinate Grid
- Turkey Time: Decimals
All of the Thanksgiving math centers contain answer keys.
Thanksgiving & Fall Themed Paired Passages
Fall and Thanksgiving Math Centers for 4th and 5th Grade
Fall Math Centers
Thanksgiving Reading Activities
Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
Thanksgiving Just Print 5th Grade Math
Thanksgiving Just Print 4th Grade Math
Thanksgiving and Fall Themed Language Task Cards