PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
29.5 MB | 25 pages
This 5th Grade Valentine's Day Math Color-by-Number Activities Pack includes 6 exciting mystery pictures for celebrating Valentine's Day in math class! These are not your ordinary math mystery pictures... these pictures require students to practice a variety of key math skills that they've learned so far this year.
While working through these Valentine's Day mystery pictures, your students will practice:
• Multiplying decimals to hundredths
• Dividing decimals to hundredths by single-digit and double-digit numbers
• Adding proper fractions with unlike denominators with answers expressed as a mixed number
• Converting metric measurements
• Determining the volume of rectangular prisms made from centimeter cubes
• Solving problems from line plots with fractional measurements
Students will have a blast this Valentine's Day as they practice key math skills in a fun and COLORFUL way!
Included with this Valentine's Day Math Color-by-Number set:
• 6 color by number worksheets
• 6 student problem worksheets
• 6 teacher answer sheets
Want to learn more about what you'll get? Check out the preview file to see a sample of the actual pages.