Also included in
- This 5th Grade Math Color-by-Number Holiday Bundle comes to you after receiving numerous requests from buyers to create a bundle that includes all of my seasonal 5th grade math color-by-number sets! This HUGE bundle covers a wide variety of 5th grade math skills and includes 52 mystery pictures for$36.40$42.80Save $6.40
This 5th Grade Winter Math Color-by-Number Activities Pack includes 4 exciting mystery pictures for celebrating winter in math class! These are not your ordinary math mystery pictures... these pictures require students to practice word problems using a variety of key math skills that they've learned so far this year.
While working through these winter mystery pictures, your students will practice:
• Reading and writing decimals word problems
• Rounding and comparing decimals word problems
• Adding and subtracting decimals word problems
• Multiplying and dividing decimals word problems
Students will have a blast this winter season as they practice key math skills in a fun and COLORFUL way!
Included with this Winter Math Color-by-Number set:
• 4 color by number worksheets
• 4 student problem worksheets
• 4 teacher answer sheets
**PLEASE NOTE: These color-by-number activities are slightly different from my other versions. Instead of simply coloring the answer, students have to look at the key to determine which color to color the problem number in the picture. This often takes a bit more concentration for students to do. As the teacher, you will need to model this for your students.**
Want to learn more about what you'll get? Check out the preview file to see a sample of the actual pages.
Think ahead and save $$ by buying this activity as part of this discounted
Looking for fun holiday activities for your classroom? Check out these popular activities:
Looking for a different grade level? These winter activities are available for the following grade levels:
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
CLICK HERE to visit our website for more free resources and teaching ideas!
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.