The Don't Forget will quickly become one of your favorite teaching tools. This weekly assignments allows you to identify learning gaps, remediate, and communicate with parents in an effective and efficient manner. The content also provides rigor for those who need it! TWENTY FIVE week of work included.... with answer keys for students, detailed solution keys for the teacher, and two versions of each assignment.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.... The first TWO WEEKS are provided for FREE!
What is a Don't Forget?
- Five Questions, assigned Monday and due Friday (can be adjusted based on school schedule)
- Reviewing concepts that should be mastered by the end of 5th grade
- Challenge concepts may be introduced on occasion to build exposure to the next grade levels concepts/vocabulary
Topics Covered in the 5th Grade Don't Forget Product:
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division OF WHOLE NUMBERS and FRACTIONS
- Challenging Order of Operations… includes problems with parenthesis & exponents
- Surface Area of rectangular prisms
- Check out the TABLE OF CONTENTS in the preview for more specific details.
- Notes and Advice from 9 years of classroom use
- Detailed Table of Contents showing progression of topics
- Don't Forget #1 – 2… Each Don’t Forget has two worksheet versions, an answer key for students, and a detailed solution key for the teacher
PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU ENJOY THIS PRODUCT!