This 5th-grade math review allows your students to practice their math skills independently. Boom Cards are digital task cards that provide immediate feedback for students, making it easy for them to self-correct. These make a perfect 6th-grade math review for back to school! You can also print these task cards for a more "hands-on" activity! They are common core aligned to ALL of the 5th grade standards!
If you are new to Boom Cards, here are some helpful links!
This download includes all of the instructions you'll need to get started!
This deck includes a variety of question types including:
- Fractions—all operations
- Rectangular arrays
- Multiplication by multiples of ten
- Coordinate grids
- Function tables
- Order of operations
- Fractions within word problems
- Rounding (nearest thousandth)
- Finding area multiple ways
- Adding/subtracting fractions with unlike denominators
- Expanded form of decimals
- Interpreting numerical expressions
- Comparing decimals
- Modeling multiplication of fractions
- Place value relationships
- Multiplication rules
- Multiplication of fraction rules
- Categorizing polygons
- Dot plots
If you like this set of digital task cards, you may also like: