Here are 6 emergent readers perfectfor the beginning of the school year! Each 6-10 page book has one line of text, as well as a picture that can be colored.
Included are the following books:
- I See School - words - I, see
- Where is the Apple? - interactive position words
- Here is a pencil - color words, words - a, here, is
- I Like School - words - I, like
- The Cat is Reading - color words, words - a, cat, is, the
- How Many Math Books - number words
These books are SIMPLE to make! Just print the pages, staple on the left side (one at bottom and one at top) and cut in half and each set makes 2 booklets!
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
*clipart from mycutegraphics.com