This album is a compilation of 6, professionally produced, curriculum-aligned songs.
Click on song titles below, to PREVIEW song AUDIO samples) & lesson materials highlighting positive values & behaviours:
*positive attitude, to name a few.
Children Learn What They Sing™
The package download contains materials that integrate learning across key areas of school curriculum.
- Mp3 Vocal Tracks (includes International & Australian versions of 'Living Values')
- Backing Track (Living Values)
- PDF Lyrics (includes International & Australian versions)
- PDF Learning & Values Outcomes
- PDF Suggested Activities
- PDF Assembly & Performance Pieces
- Bonus Music Scores
provides a whole-school, positive behaviours approach to learning and reinforcing good manners. Its funky style delivers helpful, practical examples, and has huge appeal for all ages! *PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Manners’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’BOUNCE BACK!’ (Grades 3-6) ♫ (LISTEN to song sample in Preview) is positive behaviours song for upper primary. A perfect, non-threatening medium for kick starting discussion about resilience, it also provides skills for bouncing back from adversity. *PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Bounce Back!’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters,etc.)
- ’WAKE UP!’ (K-6) ♫ (LISTEN to song sample in Preview) is a values-based, curriculum song that highlights the importance of making responsible choices and being grateful for what we have, and helps students to develop empathy, compassion, and consideration for others. *PINTEREST BOARD: 'WAKE UP!' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’LIVING VALUES' (K-12) ♫ (LISTEN to song sample in Preview) NB: This audio sample is the version for AUSTRALIAN schools - the generic, international version is included in the download: 'In our school we have values...'. This whole school, anthem-style song highlights nine core values:
* Care & Compassion
* Doing Your Best
* Honesty & Trustworthiness
* Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion (The government's 9 Values for Australian Schools)
* BLOG POST: ~ 'Living Values'
*PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Living Values’ (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’BULLY-FREE ZONE!’ (K-6) ♫ (LISTEN to song sample in Preview) song, recorded with the kind collaboration of a local school community, is a whole school, positive behaviours approach to dealing with bullying behaviours in primary schools. *Listen to Nuala's 2UE interview
*Blog post: 'Bullying is NOT OK - NO WAY!'
*Video: Yr 2 Student Assembly Item
*PINTEREST BOARD: 'Bully-Free Zone!' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
- ’PUT A SMILE ON YOUR DIAL’ (Pre K-2) ♫ (LISTEN to song sample in Preview) This catchy, upbeat song helps young children to understand that the attitude they choose impacts on those around them. It is perfect for setting the mood for the day and encouraging a happy, positive classroom atmosphere. *PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Put A Smile On Your Dial’ (Free lesson plans, posters, etc.
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.' ~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- View our other store products
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on INSTAGRAM
- Follow Blog
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. These songs and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
A Lesson in Every Lyric®