If you are looking for materials and activities to teach your beginning AAC communicators here is a fantastic bundle of my 6 Core Words Books and the follow-up Teach Me 6 Core Words strategies and activities to teach core words resources.
There are clinician created interactive books illustrating each of the first 6 core words and giving students practice with using them in the books and activities. I have added pages for Australians that use "Mum" instead of "Mom."
Included in the activities pack are:
• communication boards of different sizes to use; including
• a board for the first 6 words,
• a 36 location board with only the first 6 words filled in (this provides for stability of location as more words are added),
• large picture/word cards to hang up in the classroom as a class communication board, and
• a set to use for the core word Word Wall
• toy car play mat activity (in color & b/w) with 2 different file folder map sets for teaching Go, Stop, Again
• feed the monkey game to teach More and All done
• a simple question game to teach No/Not
• a game (with a game board & spinner & pieces) to teach Again (or Go Again)
• additional activity suggestions, including some that get the kids up and moving
• data sheets for time delay prompting for errorless learning
This bundle represents more than 20% off buying the 2 resources separately.
You can find the resources individually here for 6 Core Words Books
and here for Teach Me 6 Core Words
You might also like Activities & Games to Learn a Year of Core (the first 6 months)