Here are 6 therapist written interactive books illustrating how to use 6 of the 25 early core words for AAC users who are beginning communicators. Each book tells about 1 of the words, in 12-18 pages, using a combination of clip art and Symbol Stix.
• discussion of core vocabulary -There is a document explaining core vocabulary concepts and giving activity ideas for teaching each of the 6 in context.
• custom die
• 18 page “Go” book
• 14 page “Again” book
• 19 page “All done” book
• 14 page “Stop” book
• 14 page “More” book
• 17 page “No/Not” book
• icons for interactivity
• included is a die template (about 2.6" cube to be assembled) with one word on each of the 6 faces.
• This group of core words is: again, no, go, finished, more, stop.
• The preview shows only the cover and p1 of each book.
• There are 2 book pages per printed page. There is also the addition of Australian pages for "More, Mum, more!" - using Mum instead of Mom. You can print whichever version works for your location.
I also have companion products, including core word communication boards: HERE
and more core words books:HERE