Here are 6 cute Halloween themed emergent readers for your beginning and/or struggling readers! Each 6-8 page book has one or two lines of text, as well as a picture that can be colored. Students can simply cut the pages apart and color the picture to create their own unique halloween reader. Three of the books feature a final page where students will create a picture to go along with the text of the story.
Story titles included in this download are:
- I See Halloween - two lines of text, colors words and sight words - I, see, a, it, and is
- I See Version 1 - one line of text and numbers, sight words - I, see
- I See Version 2 - one line of text and number words, sight words - I, see
- I Will Go - one line of text, sight words - the, will, go
- Is This a? - two lines of text, sight words - is, this, a, yes, it
- Is This Me? - two lines of text, sight words - is, this, its, no, not
Your students will love applying their knowledge of sight words to read these emergent readers! When students are finished, they can take them home to share with their families!
Want more readers! Here is the link for my Thanksgiving Emergent Reader Collections!