Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Struggling to keep up with all the classroom content in intervention settings? These interactive science texts are perfect for augmenting your curriculum for students in special education and/or speech-language therapy. This is a bundle of 6 of my interactive informational texts (along with related activities) adapted for students with language disorders; with topics including:
☀ Bats- students learn about the different types of bats and what they do
☀ Bears - covers brown bears and polar bears and their habitats and habits
☀ Habitats - talks about the different types of environments animals live in
☀ Under the Sea - interactive books about sea creatures with repetitive text
☀ Whales - interactive book about the different types of whales, and comparison with fish
☀ Rocks - learn about the different types of rocks
Each set includes:
→ 1 or more interactive books,
→ images to place in the books to practice vocabulary and answer questions, and
→ a variety of language-based activities; such as:
• Vocabulary card games
• Barrier game
• Related art activity
• Category sorting
• Life cycle activity
• Descriptive card games
Develop critical vocabulary skills for curriculum content on common topics/themes.
See yourself covering Science content without all the research and planning! Give your students access to curricular content while building language skills. Students love the fun activities!
Bundle represents a 20% savings.
• An adapted U.S.Geography book for Special Education: I Love the USA!
• Animals of Africa Informational Text
• Bats book and Activities Informational Text
• Community Helpers Who is in My Town Interactive Books and Games
• Language Skill Building with Hibernation Station for Speech Language Therapy
• Life in Colonial Times adapted informational text for differentiation
• My 5 Senses Adapted Books for Special Educations, Autism, AAC Users
• On the Farm Early Receptive and Expressive Language Activities
• The Weather Informational Differentiated Text Special Education Speech Therapy
• Transportation Interactive Books and Activities Speech Language
• Water Cycle Vocabulary Sequencing and Other Language Skills
• Welcome to the Greenhouse Receptive and Expressive Language Fun
Click on the Follow Me button to be among the first to see new products hot off the presses!