The six math centers included in this bundle are all common core aligned. These centers have been used in multiple 4th grade classrooms and each center has proven to be a successful tool in helping students become stronger in these math areas. These centers can be adapted or modified to help students in younger grades or higher grades. Pictures included to show how centers work as well as individual directions for each center. Laminate the centers and they will last a life time.
The centers included are:
1. Number Form Memory - pairs of cards are written in different forms, students must find matches. Cards are written in standard, written and expanded form)
2. Banking - use fake money and the included banking sheet to work on adding and subtracting numbers. Use the task cards to know bank account purchases and deposits.
3. Rounding numbers - Using a place value model through the millions, students will build a number and the round to different place values. Bump up the rigor by making the student justify and prove their answer to their group.
4. Multiplying by 10s and 100s - Use tiles to pull out basic fact, multiply and add left over 0s.
5. Place Value Models - Build numbers through the thousands using place value blocks.
6. Adding Multi-Digit Numbers - Interpret data from a chart, use place value grid to add 2 numbers together.