This set of 6 No-Prep Data & Graphing Games is perfect for guided math stations and covers the 4th grade Data Analysis TEKS: 4.9A & 4.9B. The games help students practice working with dot plots, stem-and-leaf plots and frequency tables. Data sets include whole numbers, fractions & decimals.
There are 6 fun & engaging games inside and I have included both color and blackline versions of each.
Each game also includes a key, so that students have a self-checking math station. Since practice makes permanent, we want to make sure they are practicing correctly!
1. Roll & Spin Stem-and-Leaf Plots with whole numbers -TEKS 4.9(A)
2. Roll & Spin Stem-and-Leaf Plots with fractions - TEKS 4.9(A)
3. Decimal Dot Plot - TEKS 4.9(A)
4. Build a Plot (whole numbers, decimals & fractions) - TEKS 4.9(A)
5. Questions About Data (Stem-and-Leaf & Dot Plots) - TEKS 4.9(B)
6. Data 3-in-a-Row (Stem-and-Leaf Plots, Dot Plots & Frequency Tables) - TEKS 4.9(B)
This resource works perfectly with my other data & graphs resources!
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.