A fun NO PREP resource for anger management counseling groups. Using a cute cat theme to capture young children’s attention, these worksheets help introduce and guide a discussion on anger triggers, negative thoughts, physiological sensations, anger behaviors, helpful self-talk, and coping skills. Each topic includes a worksheet and a visual example handout that may be colored in or cut and pasted onto the matching worksheets.
This CBT like product that may be spread out over six or more sessions includes the following:
- Things that make my claws come out worksheet (TRIGGERS).
- Unhelpful angry thoughts worksheet (DISTORTIONS).
- Things that happen inside my body worksheet (PHYSIOLOGY).
- Things I do when I am angry worksheet (BEHAVIORS).
- Things I can tell myself to calm down worksheet (SELF-TALK).
- Things that make me calm down/purr worksheet (COPING SKILLS).
- Each worksheet comes with a suggested examples page that may be used as a reference or to cut out and glue on the matching worksheet.
- Directions with brief lesson benefits for each topic.
- Additional worksheets for differentiated learners.
This resource has been added to the the Anger Management BUNDLE
that will save you 20% on all the resources included.
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.